Comfort, convenience and quality in your hometown Antigonish!
We are excited to introduce our principal real estate development project at 195 Main Street in the Town of Antigonish, Nova Scotia. We expect to open the Probst Building to tenants and the public latest June 2021. The building offers two commercial units, two one-bedroom residential units on the main floor and eight two-bedroom residential units on the upper two levels. The Building is located between historic St James United Church and CIBC Bank in the downtown area of Antigonish. The building was professionally designed by Sean Day Consulting Ltd of Antigonish and built locally by Robert Archibald General Contracting Ltd, a long standing and reputable builder in the region. Our company is excited to complete an investment that will contribute further to the growth and viability of this beautiful downtown area, with a building that will offer quality housing and commercial space for years to come.
Commercial Units Available:
- Entrance leading directly onto Main Street and separate entrance through the lobby
- Wheelchair accessible from Main Street
- Single occupancy restroom included
- Space for signage
- Space can be completed based on leaseholders needs
- Public parking out front and across the street
- Commercial lease and monthly rent negotiable
Residential Units Available:
- Private garden space on the main floor, private balcony on the second and third floor. Beautiful window views of Main Street, Downtown Antigonish, St James Church and its green space.
- The main floor is completely barrier free:
– Kitchen counters are 2 inches shorter than standard to suit the needs of a person in a wheelchair
– Barrier free shower
- Stainless-steel kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, quartz countertops and partially dishwasher, microwave and Island/breakfast bar.
- Heat pump with AC and LED bulbs to reduce power bill
- Washer and dryer included in each unit
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet
- All units include quality, timeless and attractive finishes
For further information about our building we invite you to visit our website at www.probstbuilding.com